Our first new content for 2015 and updates to earlier content have just been published. These include:
- a new case law library, on Temporary Removal from the Jurisdiction (initially cases related to a child’s temporary removal to non-Hague Convention member states);
- a brief summary and full html and pdf versions of judgments are provided where in the public domain;
- an update to the guide on Leave to Remove, paying reference to Mostyn J’s summing up of guidance in NJ v OV  EWHC 4130 (Fam);
- the broken link to the certificate referred to in Article 41 of EC Council Regulation No. 2201/2003 has been fixed;
- a review of our Leave to Remove Case Law Library with html and pdf versions of NJ v OV  EWHC 4130 (Fam) added;
- a review and update to the countries that are party to the 1980 Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction.
Happy New Year to you all, and we’ll have more content coming.